Submit abstracts at the El Día del Agua y La Atmósfera website (google forms) extended to 2 pm on Mon, February 22, 2016. NOTE: Before you submit, login to your UA gmail account; otherwise, the google form will not recognize you.
Format requirements for the printed program are more specific than those at the online website.
- Sample copy of abstract (link)
- Format: Times Roman font, 12 pitch size
- Title: Type in sentence case (capitalize first word and proper nouns only)
- Title: Two lines maximum
- Author(s): List student presenter name first (in italics) followed by names of all co-authors
- Affilliation of Presenter: List student presenter's department affiliation, "Department of ...," followed by "The University of Arizona"
- Affiliation of Co-Authors: If co-authors are not affiliated with presenter's department, use footnotes and list individuals' affiliations (e.g. U.S. Geological Survey, Tucson, AZ; Department of ..., The University of ...)
- Body Text: Maximum 200 word count
- Body Spacing: Single space
- Body Margins: Justify block no tab indent